What are cookies and how are they used on Ibéricos Yebra website?
- Check our website works properly.
- Remember your preferences such as language and font size.
- Store information about your browsing experience.
- Gain anonymised statistical information about the websites you visit or the time you spend in our platform. "
Users who have completed the registration process or have logged in with their access data may enter some customised services adapted to their preferences based on their provided personal information stored by the cookies of your browser when signed up.
- Registered users: authentication cookies are temporary (or session cookies), but users can set them to be persistent by checking "Remember login"" in the settings panel.
- Registered users: session cookies are deleted 30 minutes after closing your browser.
- All types of users: language preferences are stored in a "language cookie". Unless there are available more languages, the default language will be always the same as the browser's language on which the page is being viewed.
How can I set my cookies?
In any event, we hereby inform you that you are able to block or disable our cookies in the setting panel of your browser by rejecting the installation of all or part of this website's cookies. Most browsers allow you to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies or decline them automatically. You can set up your browser to reject the installation of this website's cookies, without this affecting the possibility of using our platform. However, accessibility to some content would be limited and your browsing experience may be far from satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user will be able to manage which cookies they want to work on this website at any time with the browser setting panel, for example:
There are available online third-party tools which enable users to detect the cookies on each website and manage their deactivation.